Pucker up

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Unloved...

I am feeling a little un loved, because people aren't commenting on my blog, myspace or facebook pages... :( I am worried the you all have forgoten about me... So to catch you up... I am officially moving to TEXAS on June 30th. My last day of work is the 26th, just in time for the family reunion. I have a job still at Olive Grden down there, and i also have friends, and a roomie to share expensces!!!! ( that always makes mom happy!) I am excited, and happy that I worked so hard to get out of debt, and that I can pay for this with help from the roomie!!! It makes me happy!! :) SO, please let me know how you are and drop me a note!!

4 comments:

Britnee said...

I'm sorry, Carrie! I'm a very lazy commenter. Can you ever forgive me?? That's exciting! I'm a little jealous...I miss Texas! I can't complain too much, though, because it is beautiful here! Keep me posted on your move. I'll be a better commenter...I swear!! Oh, yeah, the site where I got my new blog layout has a YW one that made me think of you. It's super cute!

Erin said...

We love you!!! I can't believe you're moving to Texas! When is the next time you'll be headed to Idaho?

Anonymous said...

Hey you! When is the next time you will be in Idaho? I am going there for the whole month of July! I miss you. Have fun in Texas!
Katie

stephanie and sean said...

Darn it Carrie I LOVE you! I know I don't show it as I should, but you are loved wether you like it or not :) I'm really lame at commenting. I'll work on that! I'm so glad that you have a super situation set up and are excited about it :) When I think of texas I think of tornados ... so please don't get blown away :)