Pucker up

Monday, January 18, 2010

New Year, New Resolutions

It is a new year and I have dicided to make a few obtainable resolutions. I would love to usser in my thirties looking fabulus! But, my idea of fabulus and the outside worlds are verry different... so about 20lbs should be obtainable. I have also decided that facebook id crap and that people should choose one place to be, and stop the other madness. And so blogg is the place to find all the updates. but I know that I can link the two, but I am not sure how to do that.
Finding a better paying job is number two priority on my list. We have dicided that some credit needes to be payed down before kids come into the picture. Speaking ot pictures. We got some taken. and they are cute!! I will post them as soon as i get them. I am working two jobs, and will tell you all more about the excentric old lady later. Needless to say she thinks that because i make Nate breakfast that our marrage won't last... We have had a few hick-ups, the first little while, but we are learning every day how to be better at communication, and all the stuff it takes to make a marrage work...and making breakfast is ONE thing that I can do to help make my husband happy. I am gratful and happy to do that!
I will post more about her later. keep reading blogg friends.

4 comments:

Grandma Smith said...

So glad to see a post from you!! People kept telling us you were still around but I was having doubts. Hick-ups the first year of marriage? Really? Glad to hear that! Obtainable goals are great you can do it. Looking forward to hearing more from you. New Blog posts once in awhile is an obtainable goal.

Kaye Lynn said...

Hey, you're back!!! i missed you on the Bloggosphere. Keep working...the hick-ups get less frequent and more managable. Loveya.

stephanie and sean said...

yay! i am so glad you are blogging again :) good luck getting into shape. so proud of you! and that lady DOES sound crazy. i can't wait to hear more about her.

Tomato and Tordle said...

So the first year i was married I wouldn't call them hiccups but learning how my husband lived and functioned vs how I did lived, our expectations or lack of expectations, our personal and companion goals, cleaning, dishes, cooking, building projects, EVERYTHING was a just LEARNING. We had to learn to work together. I would make dinner and he is kinda a good snob so I had to learn not to get my feelings hurt because he wasn't exstatic for something i thought was the best creation ever. :) I've also learned that it's not that he doesn't want to help me around the house cleaning or cooking or asking to pray, he just doesn't think about it and feels bad once he realizes he should have done a little more. So he's trying to be more aware and i'm trying to be better at asking for help and not expecting it to happen. LEARN LEARN LEARN!!

good luck with your resolutions! I was able to loose weight this last little while from changing my diet to eating less processed foods. It requires a little more cooking but i'm LOVING it!! I lost 20 lbs so far and my husband lost 50 in the 6 months from it and 30 mins of exercise. YOU CAN TOTALLY DO IT!!! And i hope you do find a better job! good luck good luck good luck!!! :)