Pucker up

Friday, April 4, 2008

Grandpa Park



So this weekend is my Grandpa's 80th Birthday... We are having a party for him, and I am excited to see my family. My brilliant aunts and mother decided to put together a scrap book of stories and pictures from us to him. So this is a medow lark. It's song goes, "carrie ann is a pretty little girl." My grandpa used to sing it to me when we would be picking strawberries. (my favorite!) I have come to find out that I was not the only one that he would do this to, but that he would change your name to fit the song of the bird's, no matter what your name is. Wow! I love my grandpa! He is a very patent man, and an example of love to me. So, thanks grandpa!! for all that you do!! I love you!

1 comment:

Kara said...

Carrie,
Have Kaye invite me to her blog!! Thanks