Pucker up

Sunday, April 13, 2008

Am I really that Old??


So, I know that 28 DOESN'T sound that old to most of you out there, but to me it is!!! As I think about my life and where I pictured myself @ 28, I thought that I would be a lot farther along than this... I really thought that I would be married and have about 3.4 kids by now. So, i guess that the Lord had something entirely different in mind for me. So, here I am working with the young women and loving it, and trying to be a better future wife of a returned missionary, but is that really in the plan?? i have to wonder some times... So, life is defiantly not where I planned to be, but as far as the Lord is concerned, I guess I am where He wants me to be, so I will just keep going on, and doing what's right. I guess that sometimes I get weary in doing what I feel I should, so I need to take the council that I heard today to heart, and to just keep going. I am so blessed to be here, at home, learning, in a free country, and just to be alive!! So, when that is all said and done, 28 is not too bad. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love You!!!!