Pucker up

Monday, December 8, 2008

The Only thing Constant is CHANGE!

My life is about to change AGAIN! This time t is for the best, and I am very excited!!! After crying my eyes out about leaving Idaho and Nate, and my family, and much fasting and prayer... I decided to move to Idaho?!?!?!???!!!! I am going to go back to school, and keep my teaching certificate current, and to see what I have to do to get certified in Elementary Ed. So, this week amongst packing, talking to Nate, making travel plans, getting rid of almost EVERYTHING, working two jobs, saying good-bye to good friends, and trying to keep my sanity, I get to test kids all week, and register for classes.... (what was I thinking?)
On the plus side, my mom is brilliant, and told me to take a picture of the things that I want to keep the memory of, but don't want to keep the actual item...and today (bonus of all bonuses... I got to watch 2 count them 1, 2, kids PUKE in font of me!!!! DOUBLE YUCK!!!!) So the last day of work here for me is the 16th, and I leave Texas on the 17th after my exit inspection. So, if i don't write or read in a while, you will know why. If you must know, I have a place to live, and a really good reason to move to Idaho. (Nate being the big reason, but going back to school is the logical reason.) BTW, he and I are 98% positive that things will work out, but we want time to date and get to know each other. Happy reading, Marry Christmas, and I will try to write later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am so glad you are moving back to Idaho! I will be home for Christmas so give me a call at my parents I really want to see you! I am really happy that things are going so great for you!

Anonymous said...

It will be great to have you close again! When you get time you need to tell us more about Nate...I'm curious. Good luck with everything and we'll see you at Christmas.

Unknown said...

Hey! Idaho is swell...We will be so happy to have you...We moved our little fam up to the "Burg" this summer and are pretty happy. Come by for some soup some time...Hey, are your parents here? I am outta the loop....Love ya Em

Grandma Smith said...

I'm so happy with your decision to move home (yes,Idaho is Home)You know we are here for you if you need anything. Nate seems like a really neat guy! Have fun getting to know him better. Call us when you get in.

stephanie and sean said...

my heart is bursting with joy for you! oh the happiness!!!!!!!!!! i am so proud of you for more reasons than i could possibly fit in this little space ... but to name just a few - your courage, your enthusiasm, your faith, your optimism, your wonderful blog that I LOVE reading! :) happy moving, happy living, happy Christmas! can't WAIT to hear more about your lovely life :) love ya.

Tomato and Tordle said...

i'm sure this is too late but call me or see me on your way up. i'm in provo. i'll send you my phone via email on myspace.

-Tomato