Pucker up

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Why are there always bumps in the road???

I want to know why are there always bumps in my road? I wish sometimes when I am climbing this mountain that is life, and I choose to make changes, that my road would be smooth, just for a bit, until I can get my bearings.
But unfortunately, God has a different plan for me. So, Tues. Nate and I had a pretty serious discussion....and things are getting good, but they are not back to the way that they were when I was in Idaho. I guess that some of it is on me, but when he asked me to be honest, I was! and I am sad to say that I hurt him....I am trying to make up for it but it is really hard when I can feel that he is pulling away. I guess that we will see how things work out when I move there. I still feel good about that decision, much to the sadness of my friends here in Texas. I got a blessing on Wend, after pouring my heart out to my parents, who always have good advise, and to the Lord, who always blesses me even though I don't always deserve it.
I thought that I had figured out how to heal the rift that I caused, but I was told today that Nate is still reserved. I am trying to figure out what to do to help us, but I am coming up short. I really am just writing this to vent a little, so there are no comments needed, and I know that the Lord is in charge, so what ever comes of this little rift, is what is best for everyone. I hope that things get better, and I know that Nate still loves me, and right now, that is all I need.

No comments: