Pucker up

Friday, August 13, 2010

Help the technically chalanged!!

I need help!! I have been trying to change my background on my blog page, and it won't work!! I see all the people i love with new backgrounds, and I want one too!.. Enough pouting.
Life has been crazy. Summer has flown by and in three short weeks school starts. In one week I get to change class rooms and teachers. At work they are going to put me in the Carebear class and I get to work from 8:30-5:30 with a break... I am still reeling..I also get to plan the afternoon activities, and I also get what is called a "rosters" group; (the kids that take a shorter nap in the afternoon of some that don't take one at all.) and i have to plan activities for them too... I feel a little over whelmed. The teacher I am working for is nice, but has a different teaching style than what I am used to, but with time...and a little faith, trust, and pixie dust, we should get a long.
In other news, Nate and I went to meet with our steak Pres. a few weeks ago, and finally turned in our papers to get sealed. I am EXCITED!!! We (and when I say "WE" in this I mean "I") are thinking October some time. We are still learning our roles in the relationship, and I think that it will take some time for us to get better in a lot of different ways. But we are progressing.
I guess that, that is it for now...please help your technically challenged friend!!

2 comments:

Grandma Smith said...

So good to hear from you every once in a while. I'm with you on the blog background thing it is so hard for me to change it up. I always get confused and it takes so much time I just don't try. That is why the Park Family blog has not been changed for so long. So excited to hear about you getting ready to go to the temple. It is hard work and there are always challenges placed in our paths but you can do it and it is so worth it. Love ya and miss seeing you drop in sometime.

Kaye Lynn said...

I think the simpler your blog the better. Try to change it now that you haven't been in here for a while. They have some new ways to set up your blog that you don't have to go off the blogger set-up to do. There are some really cute ones and some that are very chic. When is GIRLS NIGHT???