Pucker up

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Work is a 4 letter word!

So, life has been busy. Since my last post, we have moved to Ammon, and bought a house. We are working on the kids thing, but Nate wants to move again, before. We have been doing better, for the most part and have had more time inbetween fights. I feel like my life revolves around work!!! When we first moved, I was working at Olive Garden as a server full time, and also at Melaleuca as a Hot Shot, part time. We also decided to go back to school. I will graduate in May with my Masters in Adult Education and Training. WOW! Has my life been hetick! There was a time when I would work from 6-3 for Melaleuca, then at 4 for OG and then get up the next morning and work doubbles for the next five days. That did not include school work!...Things started to slow down in November last year. We decided that I could stop working at OG. Blessed day! I had a hard time quiting, but in retrospect, I needed to not be there anymore. I started full time at Melaleuca in July in the Express Verification Department. I then moved to Customer Service in November/December. The first of January I completed Services Support Staining, and Started the Chat Team the 2nd week in January. I love the Chat Team. The people are less grumpy, and they don't yell at me, and I like NOT having to be on the phones so much. We decided to seriously think about having kids...(dun, dun, duuunnn.)I am happy with the decision, but there are things in our life that need to be better. We need to get sealed in the temple and I need to get a job where I can work from home, that gives us benifits. I am hoping that we can do all of this within the next 6 months. I am also hopeing to be pregnant by then. Well, that is about it for now.

No comments: