Pucker up

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

I love my friends and family!!!!


So, i have been surfing the net the last while, and I ran on to my old roomies blogg. I love Steph!!!!!!!! She was a gift form God. I needed a friend that would play the safety dance song @ 10 at night, and introduce things that were "life altering!" (like frozen hot chocolate, horchatta, fresh salsa, and the importance of Mexican food in my diet...) As i think about the last year, i am a little sad... i think i should be in a different place in my life, but with out all of the people that i care about, i would NOT be the person i am today. So, THANK YOU!!!! Thanks to all of the roomies, crushes, loves and not to mention family, that love me for me. I am a better person to know all of you! I am grateful for the lessons learned, tears shed, hugs given, kisses stolen, and lifes changed because i know you. I hope that 28 is the best year yet! I don't know what this year will bring, but i will be a better person next year at this time.


A word of thanks to my parents. WOW!! do they love me! I am grateful that this family is together forever because they fell in love. I am truly grateful to my mother, for her faith and prayers when i was so small. Thanks to dad, for using the priesthood to bless my life.


Ultimately the Lord gets all the thanks of my heart. I love Him. and am grateful to be here learning and growing in His time table.


So here's to being 28!!!

1 comment:

stephanie and sean said...

Carrie sauce!!!! I love you too girl! I am so glad that you have a blog. I love what you've done to it! I'm glad for your perspective your vision your gratitude. You are such a wonderful example for me. Happy happy birthday! I love ya!