Pucker up

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Life Goes On in Texas

Life in Texas is still going on. I am still working two jobs. I am still considering the options in my life. I am trying to keep my options open with teaching, and management. I am attending institute, and FHE as much as I can. I am still hanging out with Jake...if you consider hanging out as him being in California at NTC, and me here paying his rent, as hanging out...then yep, we are still hanging out. I was sick last night. I am feeling better and that gave me time to pay mine and Jake's rent. he asked me to pay it since he is gone for the month. I thought it would be easy. So, to make a long story short, he owes me $40 or a REALLY GREAT date!! I told him so, but I haven't heard from him in a week. I guess he is busy.
So, other than that, life goes on. I am doing well. Working on being better, and then on to be my best. I have a meeting with Wendy G. a lady in the stake that gave our last fireside about how to get ahead at work, and it inspired me, and hopefully she will give me the networking tips, and numbers I need to get ahead. Thanks for reading!! I hope that you are all well, and I am happy to report that I finished Twilight. It was good and well worth the effort!! I will not tell you what happened, but it is good!!!!!! I am also very VERY excited for the movie!

No comments: