Pucker up

Thursday, October 23, 2008

What do you believe?

Steph gave me this idea. I was checking out her blogg (wich I love to read, and am highly entertained, and always reminded of what is important) and she had a list of the things that she believes in...



I believe in happily ever after.

I believe that self foaming soap is not as affective as regular soap.

I believei n butterfly kisses, and real kisses, and chocolate kisses too.

I believe that children are what makes this world a better place.

I believe that chips and salsa are the best things EVER invented.

I am a firm believer in high quality fat...if you are going to eat something bad for you go all the way!! (that is also why I eat death on a stick. aka...corn dogs.)

I believe that people are generally good.

I believe in waiting at least fifteen minutes for anyone.

I believein being on time...almost.



So, what is it that you believe in? I want to know.

1 comment:

stephanie and sean said...

I love this post. I also believe that there is something screwy about foam hand soap ... i just don't feel like it's really cleaning my hands :) I'm so glad you posted a few of the things you believe!!!! oh how I love you Carrie!