Pucker up

Friday, October 10, 2008

New Developments...

To those of you who actually read this and care about me, know that I am doing everything safely, when I tell you that I met a guy on the internet. His name is Nate. He lives in Pocatello, and is a really good guy. I like the way that he treats me and how he talks to me. I am very excited to see where this goes!!! I am sorry if this is the first you have heard of him...we have been talking a lot, and the great thing is that we bolth have Verizon, so it is free for bolth of us...
I am pretty sure that this will be a good thing. So keep me and him in your prayers so that we can have the Spirit and feel its influance to do what God wants us to do, and to be safe. We planned a trip for me to Idaho to spent Thanksgiving together, and I am Excited to see him. I am also excited to see my family.
Other than that, things are good here...I am happy, my jobs are going better, and I get to talk to a good guy....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, what is Nate's last name? I know a Nate from pocatello that is soooo awesome, I hope it is the same guy! Call me! You can call my mom for my number.
Katie

stephanie and sean said...

whoa go carrie! i'm really really excited for you! i'm glad that you're happy and thriving and that you've discovered someone who makes you feel such wonderful things! i can't wait to hear more about him!!! love you love you love you... mmmk?