Pucker up

Friday, November 7, 2008

15 Days to go...but who's counting?

So, there are only 15 days untill I meet Nate. I am very EXCITED to say the least. I am glad that my parents are supportive, yet not overly protective. I am glad that they are willing to let me decide and they hope for the best, and want me to be happy. (I am truly happy by the way... :)

I am happy. Nate is still nice, and kind, and funny. I am just a little nervous about if it will be the same in person, as it is over the phone. I have starded a count down on the fridge, and as soon as I am home from Thanksgiving, I plan to cound down to Christmas! So, for those of you keeping track, I will let you know how Thanksgiving goes, I will keep my eyes open (for any red flags), and be the best me, I can be.

I have a few decisions to make. I am concidering moving, but given the economy I am not moving without a job. I am also just trying to decide what I want to be when I grow up...(the ever persent question.) So please remember me in your prayers, because you are always in mine.
My jobs are getting better. I am still frustrated about a few things, but I finally found the right person to talk to about it. So, I am going to write an e-mail tonight, and see what happens. OG is getting better, but it is slow, and the money is not so good. I am also trying to be better at teaching, and trying to survive lunch duty every day. As life goes on all I think about is
Just 15 more days to go....15 more days to go.....15 more days to go....

2 comments:

Britnee said...

Where are you thinking of moving to? Are you taking your teacher certification...test...class...I don't know how that works?

stephanie and sean said...

YAY I am SO excited for you! I can't WAIT to hear how it goes! You must post EVEEERRRYYYTTTHHIING! You should move to DC... i'd love to be your neighbor! I'd borrow sugar from you all the time!!!