Pucker up

Friday, November 7, 2008

Note to self.

Self,
When updating your blogg, look at others bloggs first, and see what you want to do, THEN post your new fun blogg, with all the other's ideas....Must be better at this.
Also, remind me later to ask others to start posting "one sentance" updates. (Jared's blogg)
I saw the coolest thing on Jared's blogg. one sentance updates.
ie: Mary chopped of her hair and still looks smokin' hot.
I thought it was fun and creating, and it gave me a snap shot of their week, without having to read a long blogg. Must remember these ideas for next blogg.
Love,
Me, Myself, and I

2 comments:

stephanie and sean said...

what WONDERFUL ideas self. my posts are always too too too too too long... must ... do ... snapshots :)

meyersbd said...

Hey there!! I found your blog!! I loved to catch up and read about whats going on. I love this blog thing! Its a good way to keep up with all the busy lives.
meyersklan.blogspot.com
Loretta