Pucker up

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Friday is my favorite day!!!

Isn't that a song? My dad used to sing it to me when I was a kid. Well this week Friday is my favorite day!! I get to take my dad out to dinner and celebrate that fact that he was dorne 59 years ago, and try really hard to not think about how old I will be this year... I also get to see Nate's family this weekend. I have decided that they don't get together as much as my family, and that makes me sad. I have also decided that I am tired of the weather. It has made me miss seeing my brother two times and I missed Christmas with my family and or Nate's family because of the weather!!! I am tired of the cold and snow, and I have only been in Idaho for two months. I miss the warm sun of Texas...
I figured out what was holding up the bank, and when my money will be off hold. It will hit my account this Friday!!! Yet, another reason to like Friday this week. I am also excited to make my dad's favorite, Lemon marrange pie for him. So happy Friday to all!!!

1 comment:

stephanie and sean said...

friday is my favorite too :) there is just something blessed about this day!