Pucker up

Friday, January 16, 2009

Money isn't everything is it??

So, lately, I have been a little stressed about money, and my lack there of!!! (to say the least) I don't have a job, I am in debt up to my ears, and I just started school. (with NO way to pay for it with out going more into debt!) So, finally, after much prayer, and faith that I am doing the right thing, my loans came in today!!!!! :) :) This is such a relief!!! I am going to have to budget a little more and maybe pick up a job, but I am pretty sure that I can make it on what they have given me. So just remember that prayers are answered, and that things will work out eventually when you are doing the best that you can.
School is going good. I have declared a major, and talked to an advisor. I am now officially an Elementary Ed. major, and that is a good thing. I am still trying to decide if I need to drop a photography class and add 2 more major requirements, but I am just not sure how to go about doing that... I will find out and let you know how things go. I am off to collect my money, and pay some bills!!!

2 comments:

Kaye Lynn said...

Do it. Drop the photo class and get your majors in. If it was me in your spot I'd try to get it done asap. I think the day Will starts Kindergarten I'll start school. Thank Heavenly Father for answered prayers!!! Love you.

stephanie and sean said...

you are so right. things WILL work out :) i know the money stresses ... hee hee. pay tithing and say lots of prayers... that's my motto :) good luck girly