Pucker up

Monday, January 26, 2009

Things are getting better...

Things are getting better. I decided to drop out of school and get a job, and put me that much closer to getting out of debt. I am not sure how all this will work out, but I have faith that it will. I am still waiting on the bank to release my money.. it is still on "hold" I intend to find out what the deal is with all of that today!! Things with Nate are still going good. I am learning how to be in a relationship and to put him first..and he is patent with me, so that helps. We are growing more close with each day we get to spent together. We have talked about marriage, and are looking at August, but nothing is set in stone. I will keep you posted. Oh, and if any one knows where I can get a job, just let me know.

No comments: